Thursday 12 January 2012

:: Yes, Smile..!!! ::




yes, smile.. so happiness can come,
yes, smile.. so the love can come into my embrace,
even all the dreams like the stars in the sky.


yes, get up.. don't collapse,
yes, get up.. even if it's one step per day,
even if it's a slow walk it's okay.


when tears form in my eyes,
when tears flow from my cheeks,
cry out loudly, the sadness will be shocked and run away.


when my heart is crumbling,
when my heart is in so much pain,
laugh loudly so hope can find me.


now it's ok, I can laugh.
now it's okay now that i'm with you.
because when i'm tired, i can rest.
even if it's a bit high i can climb over it.
even if my road is blocked, i can go around it.
never stop in that one place.


spread out your arms widely,
i may fall down but thats not failure,
just brush it off lightly, i'm not crying,
because i can just get up and run again.


sometimes i can smile for love,
sometimes i can cry for love,
because everything will make me stonger,


sometimes i risk it all for love,
sometimes i regret because of love,
but it's okay, i will dream again today,
and set out to the road...



No comments: