Saturday 28 July 2012

:: Will You Be My Husband...? ::


I browsed and I found this :

To be a good muslim wife you should;

1) Be his friend
2) Show him respect
3) Fulfill his physical needs
4) Make him feel desired
5) Make him feel appreciated
6) Create variety

By becoming a friend first and foremost you must LISTEN! Ok I repeat LISTEN..!!! Normally women they wanted to be heard. So do men, I always have a thought than men dont talk but listen, but am so wrong. They also wanted to be heard. And women, please remember this! =)

By showing him some respect I can say that is the most important thing that every wife should do. Always speak in a polite tone. Remember he is ur husband, and, syurga isteri di bawah tapak kaki suami. =)

From all above I can conclude that the most significant aspect that the author pointed out is that wife should listen more. I know it is very difficult to make because we talk most of the time? Right? but the fact is we have to listen more than do the talking. The least we can do inorder to own the husband's hear. So sisters, lend ur ears to ur husband. =)

No comments: